Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I'M ENGAGED!!!

I am on cloud NINE you guys. I had the trip of a lifetime, I am SO happy!!

Of course I had written I was going to Disneyland, I was SO excited!

Well (as you can see) I was totally shocked when, on the log ride, Jeff PROPOSED to me!! IT was like a dream

Immediately after returning from our trip, we booked our venue (because we want the shortest engagement possible) so my wedding date is October 25th 2014!!!

I have been busy with wedding planning and school, BUT I am making it a priority to start blogging again...because I still have some weight to lose!

It would be nice to lose 10 more lbs before we take our engagement pictures in February!
Right after we got engaged, my eating was OUT of control. But I'm back on track now and going to work harder than ever!

I packed my lunch today:

Small Parisian salad: (feta cheese, craisins, vinaigrette) Chicken with Hummus, Yogurt, Almonds and a piece of Dark Chocolate

I hope to eat well this whole week (except Halloween) and get some good quality workouts in!

I am SO excited ti document my "get wedding fit" journey!!

XOXO
Dani





16 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! This is such exciting news! I can't wait to see how your planning goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations pretty girl-- and what a fun proposal!!! Excited to have you back and can't wait to see how everything goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, you're engagement story just made me relive my engagement story:) Enjoy this time as it's so special.

    Mel
    Mel's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations :) have fun planning...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. That packed lunch looks awesome too. Need to get my hands on one of those tubs with split compartments.

    http://fitbodyquest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh congrats!!!, Such a cute proposal!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I posted a comment here -- anyway, huge congratulations!! Love the proposal idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Dani - what an amazing proposal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Apna Showroom Grooming Hair Combs for Men and Women Lice Shampoo combs set- Pack Of 3 - xzitv-03-inyz
    lice and nit removals comb lice louse comb for kids women girls men boys ju nikalne wali khanghi hair comb for men women girls apna showroom
    Apna Showroom Grooming Hair Combs for Men and Women Lice Shower combs - Pack Of 3
    Apna Showroom clutches clips for hair combo set for women And Girls pack of 6
    hair clutcher for women hair clips for women clutcher for women or girls claw clips for girls

    ReplyDelete