Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Getting Back on my Healthy Grind!



Had a great quick workout last night doing Squats, Presses, Pull Ups and a Stair Climber workout!

My strength has definitely begun to diminish now that I am not on a regular lifting schedule!

My Max of 145 has dropped down to 125!

I plan to up the amount of lifting I do in a week to get my strength back up!

My Lunch Yesterday & Today:

 Ham and cheese rolls (there were 4) 1/2 an Avocado, Fresh cut peach, Carrot sticks, almonds and a piece of Dark Chocolate!

Baked Ham, Oriental Salad, 1/2 a Peach, Raisins/Almonds & a piece of Dark Chocolate!

I'm seriously obsessed with this lunch box. The compartments force me to pack a variety of yummy foods and get excited about my preparing my meals (which helps me pack them clean-ish). 

I miss buying my own groceries and having 100% CLEAN foods available at all times, but I'm making due with what I have in the house and that will have to work!\


I weighed myself the other day (after some terrible eating) and I weighed around 141lbs. 
So I haven't gained THAT much weight (2-3 lbs) from my bad eating a exercise regime in the month of September, BUT I swear when I look in the mirror it looks like I've gained 15 lbs!! I can't wait for this bloating to go down!

Has this ever happened to you when you went off the healthy train? What do you guys do to detox and get back into your healthy routines??

Usually I would juice, but I'm currently not in the position to be buying groceries, or use the gas to drive to the market that sells cheap produce ten miles from me. OH WELL!


(OLD picture taken over summer)

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK TO THIS POINT IN MY LIFE WHERE I LOOK IN THE MIRROR BEFORE WORKING OUT AND THINK "DANG, I'M SKINNY! I SHOULD TAKE AN AWKWARD SELFIE SO EVERYONE CAN SEE HOW DIRTY MY MIRROR IS!"

I plan to start my day tomorrow with a quick workout and some yoga. Hopefully I will even be able to take a bike ride in between homework sessions!!! 

xoxo

-Dani

What are you doing tomorrow to make your day healthy??



4 comments:

  1. I love your lunchbox!! Everything in it looks so appetizing!
    I've been eating out a lot over the past week or so since my in-laws are visiting. Even though I'm eating totally clean, I know there's extra salt in the foods and that is causing a ton of bloating. It's making me insane!! I'm just trying to intensify my workouts to help counterbalance the bloat. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I need to do - INTENSIFY my workouts haha!!! That would help allot.

      Delete
  2. I love your lunch box , if you pack a lunch box like that making healthy choices is so much easier :)

    ReplyDelete