Monday, August 19, 2013

Back to School! 30 Day Challenge

SORRY for my absence!

I have been sick this week and I was not able to continue working out as planned :(

BUT!

I am feeling allot better now after some rest and I have a crazy busy week ahead of me!

I will be starting school on THURSDAY at ASU!!

All this week I will also be cramming in intern hours at an elementary school near my house!

Next week I will be balancing school and TWO different intern positions... YIKES!

In honor of back to school, I decided to spice things up a little....

I decided with school starting and all I would need GREATER incentive to make healthy eating choices!

So starting tomorrow I start another 30 day challenge!

8/20/13 - 9/18/13

During this time I am also going to continue training for the triathlon and see where it gets me! 

I am SO excited!

I am also going to give myself several more challenges, like FINALLY shedding those late 10 lbs, working towards a 6 pack and challenging my levels of flexibility!


3 comments: