Tuesday, July 16, 2013

CrossFit Workout!


Sorry I have been MIA lately...

I recently went on a trip to California for a few days for a funeral. 

I ALSO found an adorable stray dog that I could not keep, and fostered it until I could find it a loving family!!


I loved her SO MUCH, but my family already has 3 dogs things would start to resemble a circus over here if we kept her!!! 

Luckily I found her the PERFECT family, a family that has already rescued 2 chihuahua mixes - one of their dogs recently passed away and they fell in love with this sweet girl immediately!

I was a little sad but so happy I found her a family that will care about her. Literally, this family I found her showed me pictures of their other dogs... they WERE WEARING CLOTHES!

I knew this puppy would be in good hands with them.

ANYWAYS- That's what has been consuming me all last week!!!

My workout today:

This was a super fun w.o.d! I loved getting my body running and moving again!

I have been sedentary for WAY too long, I'm excited to get back into my routine of working out!!

I finished in about 9 minutes and 30 seconds!

I also have been looking into learning how to correctly eat & measure my food with zone blocking!!

Hope everyone is having an amazing summer :)


3 comments:

  1. What a cutie that puppy is! We have a chihuahua and he has such a special place in my heart. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I'm glad you found the pup a new home! Glad you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dani! I saw your comment on my blog and just HAD to check you out!! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete