Monday, June 17, 2013

READ THIS!!!!!!

Lets start with something VERY important....

DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE GOOGLE THINGY!!!???

That is my way of saying : I am probably the last person on earth who discovered that GOOGLE FRIENDS CONNECT IS ABANDONING US

Apparently the only way to save your readers, is to encourage them all to switch to following people on Bloglovin??

Lucky for me I have one!


You can follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking this giant bloglovin' button below!!!

Follow on Bloglovin

If you need to set up an account on Bloglovin', no worries! Check out their website HERE!

And if YOU need to figure out how to switch your google followers over to Bloglovin', check out this post HERE!

I hope ya'll follow me because I LOVE every single one of you, and it makes blogging (and fitness journeys) way more fun when you have great bloggy friends!

Okay enough about that. 

Lets talk about HOW I FAILED MISERABLY AT KEEPING MY GOALS TODAY.

I started my first day of work, procrastinated my way through the morning and did NOT workout. 

Then I only took ONE really crappy picture of my meal:


The picture is crappy, but the food tasted ALLOT better than the picture makes it look!

To make things worse, my family went out for frozen yogurt tonight without me, and I was jealous so I ate a huge bowl of icecream. 

Let's hope I can do a little better tomorrow!!



4 comments:

  1. I need to alert my small group of followers to follow me on BL as well. LOL.

    I have faith you will stick to your goals next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks!! They had bacon on them... EVERYTHING with bacon on them is delicious!!

      Delete