Monday, June 10, 2013

A Very HAPPY Monday Workout!


Hey Guys!

I hope everyone had a Happy Monday!

I know I did, thanks to this AWESOME workout!!


Today, FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER:
I was able to do handstand push ups FULL BODY WEIGHT with no extra mat's/cushions!!!!

I've never been able to do this in a workout before so I was VERY excited/happy!!!

ALSO!

I have been getting VERY MANY annoying anonymous comments from what seems to be some type of spam...

So I will be changing the comment options to the option where you have to prove your not a machine..
SORRY if that makes commenting more difficult!!!

If you can't tell from the many exclamation points above, I am VERY happy and I have been in a fantastic mood for about a MONTH now!!

Allot of new and exciting things have been happening in my life!!

This Saturday I will be baptized in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!

My boyfriend has been a member of the church his whole life and absolutely LOVES it. 

I have been going to church with him for about 3 years now, so this decision was not made lightly!

If you want to know more about the church, Blogger The Life of Bon (one of my favorites) blogged about it in a great post HERE!


I'm so excited and so filled with joy to be starting this new chapter of my life, and I wanted to share it with YOU guys, because you guys are AWESOME and I love you. 

Seriously, I love every single one of you!

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. That is so awesome!!! I love Bonnie and am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working up to a hand-stand push-up is one of my goals - I still haven't fully mastered the hand stand so it is a slow process! Great job on your WOD!!!

    ReplyDelete