Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Last Day of My 30 Day Challenge & Wod!


Tonight I am a little sad as I write that it is the last day of my 30 day challenge!

Over the course of this challenge, I feel like I have a new understanding of my body.

Is that weird?

Eating SO strict/clean has changed the way I taste..

It changed the way I THINK,

It changed the way I feel!

Never have I felt this good, and been this DETERMINED!

My mom even pointed out to me, that in my whole life she has never seen me this dedicated or shown such willpower!

I feel so sad that it's over! 

I also am a little nervous for a day of cheats!!

Here is what I ate today:


Juice from Carrots, Spinach, Celery, Oranges, Apples & Strawberries!
I love the layers of juice before it is stirred!

 Snack: Cashew halves & two chunks 85% dark chocolate

 Lunch: Chopped Spinach Salad with Chicken & Half a Sweet Potato

 Dinner: Meatballs, Brussel Sprouts & Asparagus cooked with Bacon!




Tomorrow, I am determined to eat whatever I want for the day, so I will have NO regrets for my next 30 days!!!

Workout:

Today the most EXCITING thing happened to me at CrossFit....

I GOT FOURTH PLACE IN THE GYM FOR THE WOD!
(out of the girls)

My time was 13:16!!!

Every night they post the results on our gym's facebook page and I've always wanted to score in the top five!

All my double under practice finally paid off!

Tomorrow, I will be EATING SUGAR & FLOUR!

I am a little excited and ALLOT scared!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your WOD!! :) My double unders are getting better too, though I still need to practice a lot more to string more consecutive ones together!

    ReplyDelete