Wednesday, March 27, 2013

WOD & Photo Diet!



On the first workout - I didn't push myself as hard as I could of. Something about running...

On the second workout I finished in 2.31 minutes. Not terrible and not that great! It is also VERY difficult to  do Toes to Bar after doing weighted sit ups!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been LOVING these easy workouts my gym has been doing while the Open has been going on!

For those of you who don't crossfit, the open is how CrossFit begins to pick its participants of the crossfit games!

Every Wednesday for five weeks, CrossFit will post the workout for all open competitors to complete on Wednesdays, and Athletes will have until Sunday, 5 p.m. PT of each week to perform the workout and submit their scores!!!!

So while this is going on, our CrossFit gyms have been taking it NICE and EASY on us - so that all the open competitors will be ready to rock the open wods!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 Breakfast: 3 eggs & a sliced avacado


Lunch: Assorted fruit & Almonds


Dinner: Eggs, Sauteed veggies & Bacon!

I had a pretty solid eating day - I was STARVING by dinner though!

Note to self: fruit and nuts is NOT enough for lunch!!!!


Also, I felt really great in my clothes today!

Do you think it's just a mind thing, or maybe two pounds really did make a difference???


2 comments:

  1. Kino has several editing features that give it
    an edge over NVRec including crossfading support, multiple color balance,
    and various transitions. Top animation institutes of India provides
    good tutorials and study material to study different top animation courses.

    Video as you have it can serve a number of purposes and video editing may compromise this.



    Here is my blog post; videos downloaden

    ReplyDelete