Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I'M BACK! Paleo Challenge Update

Where have I been??!!

Well when technology hates you, this happens:


Tried turning on my computer everyday only to see this screen... good thing I had my DAD come help me tonight. 

It's a sad day when you can't fix your own computer!!!

Anyways...

I LOST TWO POUNDS!!!!

I'm SO HAPPY this Paleo Cleanse is going well!

It has been exactly 1 week & a day, I've lost two pounds and I feel great!!!

Starting Weight: 157 lbs
Current Weight: 138 lbs
Total Lost: 19 lbs

ALMOST TO TWENTY LBS LOST! YAY!
This is a big accomplishment for me! It has taken me over 8 Months to get here!




Here are some pictures of the food I have eaten the past couple days while my computer was down:
















I have been able to stay pretty strict to Paleo, besides a few times I had to eat out!!!

Also, it turns out that when you are eating paleo, making salad dressing out of hummus and salsa is amazing tasting. 

I will post pictures of how I am doing so far this week!

Also I am planning a cali trip in June and I am HOPING to weigh in the 120's by then!!!!! 

That is my new goal!

Here's to being MOTIVATED to reach our goals and look better than ever!

xoxo

1 comment: