Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Yesterday's Wod & Food Entry!


Wow, This is my first official food & wod post for the year 2013! 

This is going to be my SEVENTH MONTH Blogging!

And in Feb I will be doing the SPARTAN RACE!

Needless to say, I am very excited for the year 2013 :)

I'm keeping up with my resolution of no coffee, sitting here drinking and unsweetened cup of black tea with a splash of milk:

It tastes a LOT better than I thought it would....

& is a LOT cleaner than the Coffee I was drinking before! No more coffee creamer! No more bad Sweetners!


Yesterday's Wod:

Now, I was unable to do the rx 55lb snatch because I took so many days off in december :(

But I did my next best, which was 45lbs and I finished in 9:36!


Not too bad I think, for having taken so many days off!

Yesterday's Food:


Breakfast:
 Green Tea, 2 scrambled eggs & Avacado

Lunch:
Chicken Salad, Herbal Tea

Snack:

Almonds

Snack #2
 A Yummy Piece of Ham!

Dinner:

For dinner I went out with friends to a dinner theater

 ( it's one of our FAVORITE things to do)

I ordered a Hamburger and took off the giant top bun, and my boyfriend helped me eat my french fries!


Dessert:
Boyfriend and I split a piece of cheese cake, & I tried to stay away from the crust!


Hoping to get a FULL clean day in with no splurges!





3 comments:

  1. Good to see you back in the swing of things, Dani :) I'm always wary about eating out because I can't calorie track what I eat. I need to break out of that habit so I can still enjoy good food and stay within my limits.

    Jamie
    Zombie Food 2 Zombie Fit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done completing Randy. I do like snatches but they're tough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dani. Food looks good! What dressing do you use on your salads? I've seen it in a few posts, but I don't think I've ever seen you mention it.

    At least, it *looks* like there is dressing on the salads... O_o

    ReplyDelete