Sunday, January 13, 2013

Weekend Recap!


Tonight was my last night before school starts again....

Ugh. 

School is the only thing I love and hate at the same time!

Other than the impending school, I had a fabulous weekend!



 Snuggled with this Pooch


 Ate the MOST delicious breakfast EVER......

Protein Pancakes & a Guac, Egg, Cheese & Potato Skillet...

Can you say Lift Big Eat Big???




And then I cut & Shaved my boyfrands head!!!!

I miss his curls but DANG he looks good like this!

Doesn't he look so much younger?!!


Tomorrow I am excited for a great workout!

I'm headed to school in the am, straight to work then straight to the gym & then eat at boyfrands house (because he lives right next to the gym)!

My schedule will be like that all week - yikes! It will stink not to be home by 9 p.m. every night, but I know it will be worth it!

I'm currently packing a salad with hard boiled eggs for my lunch tomorrow! :)

Are all ya'll ready for the week???


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! I'm doing my best this week to prepare as many meals as I can in advance. So far so good, but then it's only monday :)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck getting back into the swing of things with your new schedule!

    ReplyDelete