Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Holidays


I am SO GLAD the Holidays are over!!!

I LOVED seeing family... BUT....

I ate CRAP!

For maybe, say, the past month????

I felt constantly guilty, but I did find myself in many situations where I had no choice. 

How were your Holidays?

The Good news is I had a FABULOUS time!

The Bad news:

This next week I will be taking a 3 day trip to California, then another 3 day trip to Overton, Nevada!!!!

And I will also be in Disneyland. 

SO....

JANUARY 7th, when I will be home again I will need to find some kind of CLEANSE!!!

Have you ever tried a "cleanse" before? 



 Secret Caramel Popcorn Recipe for my Co-Workers


 My Gingerbread Bus


 Christmas Morning GIANT Cinnamon Rolls :)


 Trying to get back to HEALTHY!!! Ham & Green Beans!

3 comments:

  1. Love the gingerbread bus!
    I know that travel can throw eating and exercise routines out the window, but have fun and at the very least stick to moderation. You can always try to do a quick workout in your room before heading out (combos of squats, lunges, and push-ups are great whole body workouts that don't need equipment or much room) :)
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gained 5 pounds over the holidays.

    So mad at myself but it is what it is....

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete