Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weigh In... I'm a LOSER ;)


I Lost another Pound!!!!


So if I'm on my way to weighing 120 lbs.... I have 26 more pounds to go!

Only 26 more weeks until I'm there!!!!

It SOUNDS like allot...but it really isn't. 

I think I GAINED All this weight in less than that...

So 6.5 months left if I lose 1 pound a week from now on ;)

Start: 157
Current: 146
Goal: 120

and here is a little image I needed to remind myself WHY I am doing this the hard way, and not on a crash diet. 

I have lost that + 1!!!!!

I am not on a crash diet.. Merely eating healthy & exercising. 

The weight is taking care of itself. 

I do not want to jeopardize my MUSCLE..just get rid of fat ;)

Thanks to those who check in on me, you guys are a great support!



4 comments:

  1. Hey Dani!! First of all congratulations on your loss!! You are kicking ass keep it up!!

    I got absolutely shocked to see that image :| Unbelievable.

    Anyways congrats again! Have a good week :)

    EMILIO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello new follower! I am a workout obsessive, nice to meet ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are doing great...you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo! You're doing great, Dani! Keep it up! I'll keep that fat image to remind me whenever I have a bad week why I'm doing what I'm doing.

    ReplyDelete