Saturday, October 20, 2012

Weekend Recap!!


This week went by ALLOT faster than anticipated!

It was almost the same as any other week, yet I feel like I had NO alone time and NO relaxation time...

-Possible goals for the new week? :)

Today I tried Romanian Conditioning for the first time!

It's a class taught at my CF gym - by a guy who is from Romania. Oh, and he has only been speaking English for TWO months!

While it is a little hard to understand him, I LOVED the class! The trainer is so enthusiastic and happy - it was SO fun!


I also worked on establishing what weights I need to use for certain lifts for CF.

So far only figured out Push Press & Back Squat!


I also saw 2 movies in theaters this weekend. Over-kill? I think not. 

I am a little obsessed with scary movies.

(Jeff at our favorite Dine-in theatre tonight)

Paranormal Activities & Sinister were on my list of movies to see this weekend -Paranormal Disappointing but Sinister was pretty good. Did NOT make my list of BEST scary movies though!!!

Fri/Sat Food:





 What did you guys do this weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Is that some avocado I see....seriously that stuff is delicious!!!

    I have been working a lot this weekend and going to a football game.

    That awesome that you're figuring out the right weights for crossfit, I'm still working on that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on your WOD! It's good to keep track of your weights - you'll feel great as those numbers increase :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dani!!! Your food always looks so good!! Hope you are having a good one. You changed your weigh in to monthly weight ins, did't you!? How is your workout doing?! Glad to hear you are having fun with it!

    EMILIO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel pretty guilty; I did nothing much at all this weekend... What's your all-time favourite scary movie?

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete