Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Food and Tuesday Love



I can't believe October is almost over!

I have been busy planning a Halloween party for the kiddos at my work - 

Not too sure what I am going to be doing on Halloween tho?

The past couple years it seems like my Halloweens have been reduced to handing out candy to children. 

It seems like once you grow up, (and don't party hardy) then you run out of Halloween Options...

Until you have your OWN children!

Am I wrong? 

Meh - lets just stick to the food:

Pre wod- Banana

 Post wod - Protein Shake!

 Early Lunch - Chicken & Veggies!

 Snack

 Almonds & Cutie Oranges- Work Snack

Dinner - Chicken and Veggies


After dinner Jeff and I decided to watch a movie - ghetto/college kid styled

(ignore how nasty I look....)

My Fabulous Laptop as a TV, and Chair as a TV stand. 

Nothing better than sitting on the floor, snuggling up and watching a movie! :)

(children of the corn of course!)

We like to do random stuff, just to keep things real ;)

My Movie Snack - Frozen Greek Yogurt!!! YUM

Hope everyone had a fab Tues!



Spooky Snacks and Healthy Halloween Treats

6 comments:

  1. I remember those days when the hubs & I would use our laptops to watch movies on. Gotta make do w/ what you got right?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Children of the Corn scared me big time! All the food looks yummy and healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nasty you look???? You look super cute girl!! You two are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never seen Children of the Corn. I think it's scary, right? If so, I probably will never watch Children of the Corn.

    I love all of the veggies and chicken. My favorite meal EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I remember the days of laptop tvs! For 3 years of college, I'd watch all of my movies on a laptop. It's perfectly fine until you invite 10 friends over to watch a movie with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watch 95% of TV/movies on my laptop so I feel ya there! Totally a ghetto college student as well!

    ReplyDelete