Thursday, October 11, 2012

Rest Day & Food...Yay?

Sorry for my cheesy title... yeah. Its late. 

Before I get going on my daily doings and food let me just state here for all 55 of my lovely followers to read and hold me accountable:

I am going to CrossFit Tomorrow. 
I will not bail out of the miserable looking workout they have planned for us there. 

I just had to get that out there.... I have been struggling with motivation lately, so I decided to try something new ;) Feel free to check in tomorrow and hold me accountable!!!

So anyways - 

I had rest days wed & today (thurs) and I'm STILL extremely sore!!! Like seriously??

I'm absolutely TERRIFIED of the workout tomrrow... lets me just tell you it has THIRTY ROUNDS FOR TIME in the name of it...


Okay I am exhausted so lets just see what I ate today :)
Breakfast:
 Vanilla Greek Yogurt with bananas and strawberries :)

Lunch:
 Mini Meatloafs with green beans & potatoes

Snack:
 Fruit & Yogurt Smoothie

Dinner:
Cashew Chicken & Veggies from the lovely Panda Express

I didn't realize how well I had adjusted to "eating healthy" until I went to Panda Express tonight. 

Usually when I walk in there, I have an epic inward battle about whether or not I should eat Orange chicken and chow mein noodles...

And Orange Chicken and Chow Mein ALWAYS win. & I proceed to order a HUGE 3 entree plate. 

Well not anymore people!

I walked in and I didn't even THINK about orange chicken! Isn't that amazing??
**You may only understand this concept if you have a Panda Express near you

Yay!! Progress!


2 comments:

  1. Well done on beating the temptation to get the orange chicken! Those mini meatloafs look delicious too :)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete