Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Biceps Hurt


Today's workout was CRAZY!!!!


I am EXHAUSTED right now! I can tell you now my arms will be sore tomorrow!

But let me tell you, I felt GREAT after the workout!

The only problem is, I am having a hard time motivating myself to actually get to the gym!!

I never regret BEING there and I LOVE the workouts....

But when it comes time to put on my shoes and gym clothes, I always seem to start to talk myself out of going!!

Does anyone else struggle with motivation??

What do you do to keep yourself active and motivated to workout??

Food:





(I only ate one of these)

Yes.. I had breakfast TWICE today!

I ate dinner at my house, and my mom made some kind of chicken in a thick sauce...

Unfortunately, I saw the ingredients she used in the sauce, the main one being brown sugar.
(she also did not make enough for everyone)

Since I am trying to avoid excess sugars , I opted to make eggs for dinner!

Hey, I had no problem with it... Breakfast is my FAVORITE meal of the day!




2 comments:

  1. What a great workout... and all of your meals look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen Healthy Choice frozen yogurt! I'm allergic, BUT this would be perfect for my dad. I've convinced him to start eating greek yogurt for the protein, but he's getting bored with the flavors. Ah. Frozen takes it to a whole other playing field!

    ReplyDelete