Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My 2nd Workout with E.V.C.F.!!!




Have you heard of this yet??? I am SO excited to try it!
(on a cheat day)

I recently got a coupon for FREE candy, and I was SO excited to find out there is a healthier option out there for when we want a sweet treat!

Like at the Movies - (I ALWAYS want candy when I go to the movies).

Around where I live, they are only sold at CVS tho...

ANYWAYS


Here is the Workout I am going to do TONIGHT at East Valley Crossfit!


Wednesday

For time:


20 Shoulder to Overhead 185/110


40 Bar Facing Burpees






5 rounds for time:

250m Row

(rest while you partner rows)





We always do 2 different workouts, not to mention the Warm Up...which feels like a workout to me!!!

Hahaa!

I'm a little nervous but mostly EXCITED...

Oh and did I mention I'm already REALLY sore???

Yeah.. I def wasn't pushing myself THIS hard on my own, I'm sore in placed I haven't been sore in YEARS!


Happy Workouts Ya'll


1 comment:

  1. Aww man, just looking that candy has me salivating *goes in search of a banana*

    Jamie @ Zombie Food to Zombie Fit

    ReplyDelete