Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Food Intake? I Ran out of Clever Ideas.

 Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs w/ Turkey


 Pre wod snack: Strawberry Protein Shake!


Lunch: Italian Chicken Salad

Dinner 
Unpictured 
:(

I eat allot of meals at my boyfriends house. Mainly because his mom ALWAYS invites me over for dinner, and my mom only cooks a few nights a week. 

ALSO When she does cook it usually isnt ready until 9 at night. 

That's WAY too late for me!

Anyways, I just wanted you to know why I rarely have pics of my dinner :)

Everyone at Jeff's house had steak gyros for dinner tonight, but I just filled my plate with the toppings instead of having the pita:


Dinner:
Steak
Veggies
Hummus 
Tzatziki Sauce
Cucumber/Tomato/Red Onion Salad?

Surprisingly I am not sore from today... We'll see what tomorrow brings. 



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good dinner. I'm a sucker for anything with Tzatziki Sauce though :)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete