Wednesday, October 3, 2012

LOVING the Journey.



I want EVERYTHING in this picture. 

I would not look good in it yet tho... Goal?? Future Rewards?

So far I am LOVING CrossFit!!

I LOVE the Family like atmosphere 

I LOVE people yelling to cheer me on while I do my wod

I LOVE that I am getting blisters on my hands


I only wish I had been converted to CF earlier!

Today's 2 wods went pretty well 

Wod 1 For time:
20 Shoulder to Overhead 185/110
40 Bar Facing Burpees

I did TOO well on this one. 
I didn't know how much weight to do for the shoulder press, So I just did 50 lbs. 
Unfortunately, that was not heavy enough and I finished before everyone. 

Oops, I should have had a heavier weight like some of the other ladies!

I finished in 5:33


Wod 2
5 rounds for time:
250m Row
(rest while you partner rows)

I partnered up with Jeff for this one, ane we did pretty good for my first time EVER rowing! Lets just say I do NOT like those rowing machines! I am going to be SORE tomorrow!

We finished in 10:46

Best Time = Food Time

 Breakfast


 Snack: Banana & Choco Peanut Butter


 Lunch: Cheese stick, apple & almonds


Dinner: Chicken Lettuce Wraps. 
I was crafty and took a pic of the cooking chicken since I was at Jeff's house, and I do not use my phone at their dinner table lol!


Hope everyone had a fabulous day!





1 comment:

  1. Glad you're having a blast! Shame about the blisters though; maybe some gloves will help?

    Jamie @ Zombie Food to Zombie Fit

    ReplyDelete