Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Let's Kick Today's A$$

Woaah! Tonight's workout was a killah!

The best parts of CrossFit (for me) is when we warm up with gymnastics movements. 

I know I say this all the time, but I am still learning and I have to ask for help CONSTANTLY. 

So it feels REALLY good when I am the best at something (handstand walks, cartwheels, round offs, ect)

I officially have a FAVORITE trainer at my gym too!

Do you ever take classes at your gym and NOT like the trainer???

Well... I'm not saying I don't like some of my trainers, I just feel WAY more comfortable with this certain trainer. 

It's important to me, because I ask questions and I get embarrassed easily when I have to ask for help (proud girl problems)

Needless to say, I will definitely try to go to all of his classes!

positive

So lets get down to the food today!! Yay right???







 Like my Lunch Box???


 Okay this isn't food.... I just thought is was SO CUTE when one of the kids got really creative in our art project today!!! A+ for creativity ;)



This  picture is a bowl of heaven!!!
I LOVE frozen yogurt places... and today when I saw on FB that yogurt was HALF OFF tonight at my FAVORITE place I could not resist!!! 


I am READY for tomorrow people... Hump Day? 

I have just started noticing people calling Wednesday Hump Day. 

Happy Humping? HAHA

2 comments:

  1. I've not taken any classes at the gym; I'm more of a lone wolf kind of guy ... which might explain why I lose motivation so quickly!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the poster - Positive Energy Positive Results indeed! Glad you're enjoying CrossFit - I love it too!

    ReplyDelete