Sunday, October 7, 2012

Interesting Day in Food World


Today I felt AWESOME! 

The scale read 146 - a weight I have not weighed in a LONG time!

Also my boyfriends family was getting together to celebrate his birthday - and I had the most AMAZING Dinner!!!

But first-

I'm noticing a bad habit I have with the weekends!

During the week I have a fabulous routine...Then during the weekends I seem to ditch that and eat at weird times, skip meals and "Cheat"

How do I fix this??? 

I guess it's just what comes with having two days to CRAM all the things I can't do during the week!

Speaking of this week:

ITS FALL BREAK

That means I have a WHOLE week off work!

Yeauuh!!

Lets talk food:

 I woke up LATE and made this delicious breakfast:
2 egg omlette
Guacamole
2 pieces of Bacon



Then I skipped lunch?
I wasn't hungry and I didn't even realize it!


At My Boyfriends House:
 I snacked on this fruit platter while I waited for dinner


Look at these amazing steaks!!!
BEST STEAK EVER

Seriously...I wish it was Jeff's Birthday EVERYDAY just so I could eat this steak!!!

My plate looked amazing, I wish I took a picture!
My Plate:
Steak
Veggies
Sweet Potato

It...Was...DELICIOUS


Then of course, I ruined all my good food choices with a piece of cake and ice cream. 

Hey, It was his birthday!

Stay tuned for tomorrow's CF Workout...

I'm scared, it looks ROUGH


2 comments:

  1. Those steaks look gooood! Great result on the weigh in too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also making crappy choices on the weekend. Through the week I do such a great job, then Bam!...the weekend gets here and I think I can shove total crap in my mouth. I am trying to get better about it, but I can't say that I have made huge improvements yet. I am on fall break too....yippeeeeee!

    ReplyDelete