Monday, October 15, 2012

Food for Thought!


Today's workout was... Insane. 

It was called a Chipper?

I imagine because you chip away one thing at a time? HA

I'm such a newb. 

Anyways: Food. 






Dinner was scrumptious chicken & mixed veggies scarfed at the Jeffrey's house before we headed out to CF!!!


Isn't this cute??!! A little boy gave this to me today... My heart melted. This is why I want to be a teacher!

If I haven't already told you wayy too much about my job, I work at an after school program!

In an effort to avoid being plagued with the boring desk work that goes along with a job for a school district..

I volunteered to take on Planning Daily art projects, Doing them with the Kids & creating themed lesson plans. 

It may not sound like allot, but I would be lying if I didn't tell you I spend ALLOT of my time planning for the kiddos!


Hope everyone had an AWESOME day!

1 comment:

  1. Chipper workouts are insane!
    Notes like that are why I love being a teacher too :)

    ReplyDelete