Monday, October 1, 2012

FINALLY JOINED A CROSSFIT GYM!!!!!!


Holly Cow! Can you believe I FINALLY did it??!!!

I am now a member of:


My first class is TOMORROW at 6:30 a.m.!!!!!!!!

I will be sharing ALL about it tomorrow, as I am a NERVOUS wreck right now..

With Questions like:

How will I fit in, in the CrossFit community?

Will I be the Worst one there?

Will they like me?

Am I going to Suck?

Will I be the ONLY one in bad shape?



I think you get the gist of it... We'll see how it goes!

Food Diary:
 I had a Day where I was Not very Hungry... So I just ate Snacks all day?






& I ended my day with a burrito bowl. Life is good!


1 comment:

  1. Looks pretty cool :) I've not seen much about CrossFit, so I'll look forward to your verdict :) Good luck!

    Jamie @ Zombie Food to Zombie Fit

    ReplyDelete