Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Workout of the Day! W.O.D

Today was funny - 

I woke up this morning and realized I forgot to post my photo diet last night....

Hm. Funny how a couple days camping completely throws me off my game!

I post the photo diet fully for MYSELF. I'm sorry that ya'll have to even read it, I'm sure it gets OLD to see pictures of my food everyday

But it helps me stay on track, feel accountable and keep track of my food intake!!

Anyways

I requested my boyfriend make a crossfit workout for me and then let me come workout with WEIGHTS at his home gym. 

I guess I'm a little bored of all my body-weight wods?

If I haven't said this yet I will tell you now, 

My boyfrand has been doing Crossfit for over a year

Has a Internship with a local Crossfit Gym

Is an aspiring Crossfit Trainer and Competitor 

& is majoring in Exercise and Wellness!

So I'm trusting in his ability to give me a good workout :)

Here is what I am apparently doing today:


Honestly, I forgot what a snatch even is.

We'll see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment