Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weigh In -.5 pounds... I'll Take it!!

I was actually really scared to weigh in today. 

This week I ate less than well, 

I excercised twice? Three Times?

I didn't drink very much water...

Basically I had an off week. 

This happens to everyone every now and then right??!!

Ha! So I am just very thankful that my body was still in some sort of fat loss mode and shed the 1/2 pound!

Here are my updated weekly progress photos:


Just me chillin in my jammies - doing math Homework!

I almost FORGOT to do this today!

I usually take the pictures before I drink my water/coffee & eat breakfast.....

So hopefully I don't look too fat hahah!

anyways happy sunday!

Hoping for a day where I get everything I need done for the week done today so I can concentrate on living the healthy lifestyle!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Dani! A loss is always a loss!

    Keep up the good work, you are awesome!

    EMILIO!

    ReplyDelete