Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sprints = Eww

Today, my workout was Sprints!


Sure, I have been running here and there...

But I haven't felt the LUNG BURNING awfulllness of Shuttle Runs..Until Tonight!

It brought back terrible memories I have from my elementary soccer team..

The coach's daughter called me booger at every practice, I was CHUBBY and worst of all... I HATED SOCCER. & RUNNING. 

Maybe that's why I have such mixed feelings about running after all these years??

Photo Diet:






What's weird is that my SLEEP schedule has been thrown off this week. 

I am a GRUMPY girl if I don't get all my sleep!

I can't wait for next week to start... Everything will be back to normal, I hope. 


4 comments:

  1. Yikes, good luck with the sprints - not something I've made any proper attempt at yet (I'm mainly doing endurance running on the Couch to 5K). Though I'll need to learn to do sprints at some point if I want to get away from the zombies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I hear ya! Mine were the suicides for basketball practice. I do NOT miss those! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah NO! Guacamole & Salsa with my eggs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right. Okay. That makes a *lot* more sense. Looks yum! :)

    ReplyDelete