Friday, September 21, 2012

Rest Day! Lets talk about the weekend...



My Style board for the Fall!
I'm in LOVE with it.... too bad NONE of my clothes look like that HA


This Saturday I am going to a ASU Football Game!

This is a rare occasion...aka I have never been to a football game in my life 

Also the seats are AMAZING

Just to give you an example of how much they cost.... One ticket almost equals the amount of ONE paycheck I get for working two weeks. 

In other words, this is a once in a lifetime type of occurrence.

Here is why I'm sharing this with you:

The seats will provide ALL YOU CAN EAT - FREE food. 

Including -
Hot Dogs
Nachos
Hamburgers
Chips


Are these things Paleo?

No. 

Will I be eating them?

HECK YEAH



I'm just going to remember this little thang. 

It's one night. After that, I'm back to my food challenge :)

Have an AWESOME Friday!


1 comment:

  1. You go girl but you make sure you take thousands if not MILLIONS of pictures!!

    That's one thing I regret. I never got to see a football game!! I went to an NBA game, to a baseball game and even to a soccer match (go Timbers)!! But never got to watch a football game =~/

    Have a good one!!

    EMILIO!

    ReplyDelete