Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Workout Schedule for this Week!!! Let's DO This!

After my disappointment on the scale today, my boyfriend wrote me this AWESOME workout plan to get me pumped and burn some major cals/build muscles!

For those of you who don't know, my boyfriend is an assistant trainer at East Valley Crossfit

He LOVES the CrossFit Community & Workouts, and I am preparing myself to JOIN CrossFit in October!

This Week is LADIES WEEK!

These are all workouts named after women who have served our country in the armed forces, as a firefighter or cop. 


I'm excited to get back on track!

Now for some motivation & to remember why I'm doing this:


YES
Tryouts
...
love myself
,
Reasons to be Fit

I'm READY for this week!!!

*Oh also I'm quitting drinking coffee, it will cut out allot of sugar from the honey & vanilla coconut milk creamer I was using. 

LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment