Sunday, September 30, 2012

Finally Can Say... TEN POUNDS DOWN!!!


I FINALLY LOST TEN POUNDS!!!

Yay!

After my setback last week of gaining weight back up to 150, I was SCARED to get onto the scale today...

But apparently I lost 3 Lbs this week!!!

I'm a veryyyy happy girl :)

Let's see what ten pounds lost looks like...

This is me at 157 lbs....


(sorry its a bad picture, I took this at my Boyfriends house)


I am just SO EXCITED to see how I do when I join CROSSFIT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


4 comments:

  1. congrats....looks like you dropped a lot of weight in your stomach--keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah!!! Congratulations girl you party rock!!

    And what an amazing change!! Keep it up my friend, you got this!!!

    EMILIO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! That is amazing!! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Keep it up!

    Stopping by from Motivational Monday... 100lbcountdown.com

    ReplyDelete