Thursday, August 16, 2012

Daily Workout 8/16/12

If you are stopping over from the blog hop at Happy-go-Lucky

Hi!

I'm Dani, blogger behind That Fitness Chic!

 
I blog daily workouts, keep a photo journal of my diet and frequently try to motivate myself through writing.

This blog is a way for me to  connect with people who have experienced the same hardships I have with dieting!

Read more about me HERE!


This weeks workout challenge to myself was to do FUN workouts

That's right people, I said FUN

Before we start here is some motivation...

EXTREME motivation haha
hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha

Okay I'm done.

Remember in the Olympics, when the Gymnasts came on TV and we were all like, Dang they have

GREAT Butts, if MY butt was in a leotard.......


Here is my FUN Workout for today:


Don't be scared by the amount of Reps!

Put on some music and imagine your butt CAN fit in a leotard!

That's what I plan on doing!!!

Happy Workouts!

xoxox

19 comments:

  1. Hi Dani,
    I am glad I found your blog through the blog hop! I am pregnant, due in November and after that huge ice cream I ate today I know I will need your blog!!!
    Thanks!
    Carla
    Playful Learning Brooklyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dani, new follower through the blog hop. I just started my fitness routine about 4 weeks ago. I was sitting here on my couch debating a walk and lo and behold I see if snookie can do it so can you. I'm going to go for my walk right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. because my chiropractor said i have to work out now, i am loving your inspiration!

    Have a lovely day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm going to have to do this! I haven't done any gymnastic workouts since high school cheerleading. You've inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make it entertaining and you even now manage to help keep it wise. I cant wait to go through additional from you. That is really an incredible weblog.work out reviews

    ReplyDelete

  6. Really great post, Thank you for sharing This knowledge.Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same level of content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!

    ReplyDelete