Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Photo Diet 7/10/12

Today was a bit of a crazy day from the start....

I woke up SUPER late..

giving myself only enough time to make a yogurt parfait on the go
Made with Oikos Vanilla Greek Yogurt, Fiber One Cereal & Raspberries

After work I went STRAIGHT to the gym, so I ate a protein filled snack!

Sun Butter with Whole Grain Crackers.... It was actually pretty good! I got the sunbutter and crackers for free from work, and I was worried it would taste weird! It has the consistency of creamy peanut butter but isnt sweet... tastes like sunflower seeds! Very Interesting!

When I got home from the gym I snacked on some canteloupe

Until my Boyfriend picked me up to run some errands, which I brought this yummy strawberry&raspberry protein smoothie with me

After I bought a new laundry hamper, my boyfriend  purchased his groceries and we managed to find a pattern and fabric to sew him a kilt (he's participating in the highland games in arizona)

My boyfriend cooked ME DINNER!!

and it was SO GOOOOOOOD!!!!



Crusted Steak Glazed in a Cherry Balsamic Vinnagerette with Veggies :) 

This is why i LOVE HIM!!!

Well dinner was pretty early for me....

so I ended up being hungry and eating a late night fiber one cereal...

Looks like bird poop? Its cereal.

Also I saw this pretty sunset today. 



Happy Eating!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment