Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Workout & Photo Diet 7/31/12

Today I worked ALL DAY.

My schedule was Majorly thrown off!!!

So I had to set my alarm for 4:45 a.m. this morning to complete this workout:

Jog 3 Miles..

On the 3 Mile Jog Stop 3 times to do 20 push ups..

Then keep jogging. 

It was lovely. 

I also did day...7??? (I'm pathetic, I lost track of my own 30 Day ab challenge) Of my ab challenge:


Also I ate....eh

Breakfast:
 Coconut milk/honey Cofee with fruit/veggie juice


Eggs & 1 tomato

Lunch:
Unpictured...
Chicken, mixed nuts, asparagus, quinoa

Snack:
Unpictured...
Carrots & Pear

Those two lists are everything I packed to get me through a 7:30 a.m. shift - 6 p.m. shift

For some reason I am always STARVED at work.... I blame the demon children I work with.

Snacks:

(I ate more when I got home)
 Yogurt & Banana
 Organic Unsweetened Dark chocolate cherries
Paleo Frap made with coconut milk & honey


SO MUCH FOOD


This goes back to me saying my schedule was thrown off.... Yes. I normally don't eat QUITE so many snacks. 
 
Dinner:
 Chicken with Mango Salsa (mangoes, onion, cilantro, avacado), Fruit & Brocoli


and now I'm ready for bed. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment