Monday, July 23, 2012

I'm BACK!

It feels SO good to be home and to sleep in my own bed. 

Watching my boyfriend compete in the Highland Games this weekend was funny/an inspiration....

That's right. 

They have  WOMEN'S events....maybe next year ;)

hehe here are some pictures from my weekend:

 

 
 My Boyfriend and his older brother!


So at the even I saw these RIPPED chicks, in SUCH awesome shape and I was like Daaangg...

They were competing in matching tank tops. 

So naturally I spied on them, you know, to try and find out their fitness secrets.

They were CROSSFITTERS. 

After everything my boyfriend has told me about crossfit, and then seeing these ladies...well I was SOLD. 

So my main goal for this week is:


This also means trying the Paleo diet...

I have done various (not strict) or otherwise known as LAME versions of Paleo before...

Well at the event I realized the only difference between me and those other chicks was the Paleo Diet. 

The Paleo diet is to be eaten only to fuel your body for excercise... Not to gorge on food. 

Needless to say, your food can still taste good. 

Check out my favorite cooking paleo blog HERE.

Here is what I will be doing for the next week:


Eat meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar. Keep intake to levels that will support exercise but not body fat.


Wish me luck!
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Those guys look GOOD in skirts!!

    I did paleo for a short time and I really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy hotness batman! Both thos guys are adorable...you are one lucky chick! and nothing beats a man in a skirt...err I mean Kilt.

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete