Sunday, July 1, 2012

Day 1

Lately I have been feeling like I have not had a big enough push to be physically fit and healthy, so I decided to start this blog to document my fitness Journey!!!

This past year I have started a successful Cakepop business and before I realized it, the pounds I had spent years shedding were back on me!

Here is me at my current weight:
157 Lbs


Lets rewind a little further. I was a chubby little kid. When I was in fifth grade, my mom signed me up for Weight Watchers. This began the Grueling years of Crash diets almost always followed by extreme splurging and massive weight gain.

By the year 2007 I was FINALLY thin, and maintained a healthy weight until 2010.

Sadly, 2010 was my demise.

I have gained over 25 pounds in two years... and I am 5'2 tall!

This blog will be my outlet to document my body makeover, including healthy recipes, workouts and funny stories along the way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment